Manufacture: Cosa Xentaur
Name: COSA 707 Emissions Analyzer
Link to product: https://cosaxentaur.com/product/607/COSA%20707
The COSA 707 is an easy to hold, hand-held emissions analyzers capable of measuring up to seven different gases. The emissions analyzer can be equipped with up to 6 electrochemical sensors and a CO2 IR-bench for simultaneous measurements. Cells can be installed for making measurements of low CO and low NO down to 0.1ppm.The COSA 707 has a bright 3.5" TFT display with backlights and a zoom function. The unit can communicate through Bluetooth, USB or with a 2GB SD-Card.New sensors for the COSA 707 include a CO2 sensor for a range of 0-20% (IR-Bench) and a H2S sensor for 0-500ppm (EC Sensor).
· Modern, slimline enclosure with fixing magnets
· Super bright, color 3.5" TFT-display with LED backlight
· Mini-USB for cable data transfer
· IRDA interface for high speed IR printer
· Integrated condensate trap with PTFE filter and LED backlight
· Menu guided software and function keys
· Robust stainless steel gas connectors
· Re-chargeable Lithium-Ion battery for min. 15hrs, or NiMH for min. 6hrs operation
· Less than 2lbs.