Manufacturer: Kruss Optronic
Name: Flame Photometer
The flame photometer FP8400 is the standard version for a variety of laboratory applications and offers a very simple operation in combination with very high precision and application flexibility in determining the concentration of alkali and alkaline earth elements in aqueous solutions. Five measuring channels are available for this, which can be individually configured. Thanks to proven measuring methods and modern device electronics, our flame photometers achieve high-precision and reproducible measurement results and are a simple and particularly cost-effective alternative to analysis techniques such as ICP or AAS.
· Reliable, simultaneous measurement of up to five alkaline and alkaline earth elements
· For operation with low sample volume
· Maximum operational safety through intelligent security mechanisms
· Full traceability of the measurement results
· Extensive interfaces and convenient data transfer