The ultrasonic gas flow meter Q.Sonicmax is a multipath ultrasonic gas flow meter utilizing the most accurate acoustic path configuration available to the market. Combining the best out of two worlds to maintain the lowest uncertainty with high robustness to meet the individual operational demands.
It is the first eight path meter combining reflection technology with direct technology. Due to this unique patented path configuration it maintains the lowest uncertainty with the most extended diagnostics possibilities. With two swirls paths, double reflection, for linearity and stability and six direct paths for enhanced robustness it offers unequalled flow profile recognition and maintains the lowest uncertainty in all situations. No exclusions from the standard or restricted flow rate to meet OIML accuracy class 0.5.
- 8-path, reflective and direct technology
- Sizes 4” to 36”—larger sizes available upon request (DN 100 to DN 900)
- Pressure ratings ANSI class 150 to 900 PN on request
- All-metal-encapsulated intrinsically safe transducers
- Internal temperature sensor
- Flow profile detection with swirl and asymmetry measurement
- OIML R137-1 2012 accuracy class 0.5 approved
- ISO 17089-1:2010 approved
- AGA 9 compliant
- MID approved