Manufacture: Shaw Moisture Meters
Name: SADP Portable Hygrometer
-Digital, portable dewpoint meter for trace moisture measurement
Link to product: https://www.shawmeters.com/product/sadp/
The world renowned Model SADP-D digital, portable dewpoint meter from Shaw Moisture Meters offers an easy to use hygrometer for fast and reliable trace moisture measurement.
Designed to operate at atmospheric pressure, the Model SADP-D features a large, easy to read LCD indicator scaled in °C dewpoint or °F dewpoint.
The key to the SHAW automatic dewpoint meter is the unique desiccant head and sensor assembly which allows the dewpoint sensor to be kept dry between tests, ensuring that the instrument is always available for rapid spot checks of moisture in gases and compressed air. Note the absence of knobs, calibrating, cooling and servicing as required by some other methods and the automatic dry down measuring head which ensures quick response from the sensor.
- Guaranteed accuracy ±3 °C to ±4 °C (±5.4 °F to ±7.2 °F) dewpoint
- Intrinsically safe for use in hazardous areas to ATEX: Ex II I G Ex ia IIC T6 Ga and IECEx: Ex ia IIC T6 Ga
- Various ranges: overall range -100 °C to +20 °C (-148 °F to +68 °F) dewpoint
- LCD display indication in °C of °F
- Shaw brand accurate held hygrometer
- Desiccant dry-down chamber for instantaneous readings
- Automatic calibration
- Standard “C” type battery operation
- Self-contained, robust and reliable
- Fully portable
- Simple to operate
- Over 150 hours continuous operation
- Supplied with Calibration Certificate traceable to National & International Humidity Standards