Manufacture: Spectro Scientific
Name: SpectrOil M - SpectrOil M/F-W Fuel Analyzer
Link to product: https://www.spectrosci.com/search/product/spectroil-mf-w/
The SpectrOil M/F-W has become the standard instrument when on-site and immediate fuel analysis is a necessity. It is designed specifically for the analysis of ash-forming contaminants in fuel such as sodium, potassium and vanadium that cause corrosion or deposits at turbine operating temperatures.It fulfills the requirements of ASTM D 6728, Standard Test Method for Determination of Contaminants in Gas Turbine and Diesel Engine Fuel by Rotating Disc Electrode Atomic Emission Spectrometry.
- Conforms to ASTM D6728 - "Standard Test Method for Determination of Contaminants in Gas Turbine and Diesel Engine Fuel by Rotating Disc Electrode Atomic Emission Spectrometry"
- No sample preparation
- 30 second analysis time
- Bench-top and transportable
- Analyzes all elements simultaneously
- Always ready to analyze samples
- Simple to operate without special training or background
- Standard and readily available consumables
- Requires no special utilities or gases, only AC power
- Optional turbine cleaning water and injector analysis program