Manufacture: Shaw Moisture Meters
Name: SDA Dewpoint Hygrometer
Model: SDA Dewpoint Hygrometer
Link to product: https://www.shawmeters.com/product/sda/
The SHAW Model SDA inline dewpoint hygrometer has been designed to make continuous measurement of the dewpoint in air and process gases simple and reliable.
The wall or panel mounted display unit is connected to the unique SHAW dewpoint sensor, which may be permanently installed in a plant or process location at a distance of up to 1 kilometre from the display.
The inline dewpoint hygrometer provides a clear and easy to read indication on the large analogue display and a 4 – 20 mA analogue output is provided for re-transmission to a chart recorder or data logger with two alarm relays to provide a control output.
Accuracy of ±3 °C (±5.4 °F) dewpoint is guaranteed over the working range of the dewpoint sensors, -100 °C to +20 °C (-148 °F to + 68 °F) dewpoint and each unit is supplied with a Calibration Certificate traceable to the National Physical Laboratory.
- Rapid response
- Overall range -100 °C to +20 °C (-148 °F to +68 °F) dewpoint
- Analogue indication in °C, °F or ppm
- Accuracy ±3 °C (±5.4 °F) dewpoint
- 4 – 20 mA output
- Fully interchangeable dewpoint sensors
- User friendly – simple operation
- Two years guarantee on meter and SHAW sensor
- Calibration Certificate traceable to National & International Humidity Standards