Manufacture: Shaw Moisture Meters
Name: SDT Dewpoint Transmitter
Link to product: https://www.shawmeters.com/product/sdt/
The Shaw Moisture Meters Model SDT is a compact, 2 wire, 4 – 20 mA dew point transmitter designed to meet the stringent demands of industrial applications.
Utilising the ultra high capacitance SHAW sensing technology, various dew point ranges are available covering an overall range from -100 °C to +20 °C (-148 °F to +68 °F) dewpoint. The 4 – 20 mA output is configurable in °C dewpoint, °F dewpoint, ppm(v), g/m³ and lb/MMSCF.
Incorporating advanced electronics, the Model SDT can derive its power from 7 – 28 V DC non-isolated power source and is configured to output a linear, isolated, 4 – 20 mA signal for distances up to 1,000 metres.
Weighing in at only 175 g, the Model SDT is light enough to be supported by its connection direct into the pipeline or can be placed in a dedicated sample cell. The unit is fully self contained within a robust housing providing weatherproof protection to IP66/NEMA 4.
- 2 wire, 24 V, 4 -20 mA dewpoint transmitter
- Various ranges: overall range -100 °C to +20 °C dewpoint (-148 °F to +68 °F)
- Output configurable in °C dewpoint, °F dewpoint, ppm(v), g/m³ and lb/MMSCF
- Accuracy ±2 °C dewpoint (±3.6 °F)
- Weatherproof rating IP66/NEMA 4
- Maximum cable length 1,000 m (3,281 ft)
- Open/short circuit detection
- Linear 4 – 20 mA output signal
- Signal output up to 1,000 metres
- Self-contained, robust and reliable
- Weighs only 175 g (0.385 lbs)
- Supplied with a Calibration Certificate traceable to National & International Humidity Standards