Manufacture: Shaw Moisture Meters
Name: SDT-Ex Intrinsically Safe Dewpoint Transmitter
Link to product: https://www.shawmeters.com/product/sdt-ex/
Compact, 3 wire, 4 – 20 mA , the Model SDT-Ex is certified intrinsically safe to ATEX: Ex II 1 GD Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (-20 °C ≤ Ta ≤ +60 °C) and IECEx: Ex ia IIIC T200135 °C Da (-20 °C ≤ Ta ≤ +60 °C) for use in hazardous areas using a signal isolator.
Incorporating advanced electronics, this intrinsically safe dewpoint transmitter derives its power from 7 – 28 V DC non-isolated power source and is configured to output a linear, isolated, 4 – 20 mA signal for distances up to 1,000 metres (3,280 ft).
Utilising the ultra high capacitance SHAW sensor technology, various dewpoint ranges are available covering an overall range from -100 °C to +20 °C (-148 °F to +68 °F) dewpoint. The 4 – 20 mA output is configurable in °C dewpoint, °F dewpoint, ppm(v), g/m³ and lb/MMSCF.
Fully self contained within a robust housing and providing weatherproof protection to IP66/NEMA 4X. The Model SDT-Ex intrinsically safe dewpoint transmitter is supplied ready to use with a Calibration Certificate traceable to National & International Humidity Standards, instruction manual and two metres (6.56 ft) of cable.
- 3 wire, 24 V, 4 – 20 mA dewpoint transmitter
- Intrinsically safe to ATEX and IECEx standards
- Overall range: -100 °C to +20 °C (-148 °F to +68 °F) dewpoint
- Output configurable in °C dewpoint, °F dewpoint, ppm(v), g/m³ and lb/MMSCF
- Accuracy ±2 °C (±3.6 °F) dewpoint
- Weatherproof rating IP66 – NEMA 4X
- Open/short circuit detection
- Linear 4 – 20 mA output signal
- Self-contained, robust and reliable
- Supplied with Calibration Certificate traceable to National & International Humidity Standards