Manufacture: Turner Design
Link to product: https://oilinwatermonitors.com/portfolio-items/td-107/
The TD-107 Oil Content Monitor is the most reliable way to to measure oil content in a typical ship’s oily waste holding tank, bilge, or oily water separator.
· Fluorescence detection technology is resistant to interferences from turbid or dirty water that impact light scatter devices.
· Substances such as sediment and rust do not materially interfere with the detection of oil in water.
· Fluorescence detection ensures that the Oily Water Separator is not ‘fooled’ into staying in recirculation mode by false positives caused by silt and other solids.
· Features self-compensating electronics that corrects for fouling of the sample cell, along with a cell condition monitor to alert crew when cleaning is required. Simple and easy maintenance.
· Includes standard alarm relays and 4-20mA output for remote monitoring, along with user-friendly USB data.