Manufacture: Turner Designs
Link to product: https://oilinwatermonitors.com/portfolio-items/td-4100xd/
The TD-4100XD is an online oil in water monitor. It is designed specifically for offshore oil production, refining, petrochemical, mining, and other industries that require robust online hardware for severe duty and hazardous area locations. Using fluorescence, the analyser detects and measures crude oil, refined fuels, fuel oils, lubricating or hydraulic fluids, and aromatic solvents in water. Detection limits range from low ppb (µg/L) to high ppm (mg/L).
- Noncontact falling stream flow cell: the fluids are not in contact with any surfaces
- Hazardous area locations: ATEX Zone I and Zone II
- Low maintenance
- Direct, continuous monitoring:
- Sensitive: BTEX, gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, crude oil, aromatic solvents and refined petroleum products containing aromatics are detected by the TD-4100XD from low ppb (ug/L) to high ppm (mg/L). For example, in clean water, the TD-4100XD can detect 5 ppb of gasoline or diesel fuel.
- Selective: The TD-4100XD only measures hydrocarbons with minimal interference from solids or turbidity.